4 oz. Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds
2 avocados chile-style 1 Tbsp. chili powder guac-style 2 tsp. onion powder 2 tsp. garlic powder 2 tsp. dried cilantro dipping sauce 1 cup keto mayo 1/4 cup sriracha
1. Beat four eggs.
2. Crush 4 oz. of your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds and separate into three bowls for each seasoning style.
3. Mix in the spices listed above, or keep it simple (our pork rinds have BOLD flavor).
4. Peel and cut the avocado into slices, coat in egg, and dredge in crushed pork rind mix.
5. Air fry at 350 °F for 8-10 minutes.
6. Mix keto mayo and sriracha to make the dipping sauce.