11/2 cups Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds, crushed 1 lb. ground beef 8 oz. cream cheese 2 jalapenos, diced and deseeded 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1. Mix your favorite crushed pork rinds with ground beef. Separate into four parts and make into hamburger patties.
2. Mix room temperature cream cheese, diced and deseeded jalapenos, and chopped green onions.
3. Add half the cream cheese mixture on top of a hamburger patty. Use another patty to cover it, and press the edges shut.
4. Fry both sides until cooked to your preference.
5. Serve on your favorite Keto bun.