1 bag Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds
2 avocados chile-style 1 Tbsp. chili powder guac-style 2 tsp. onion powder 2 tsp. garlic powder 2 tsp. dried cilantro dipping sauce 1 cup Keto mayo 1/4 cup Sriracha
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
2. Cut up uncooked cauliflower into bites.
3. Beat three eggs with 2 Tbsp. water to make eggwash.
4. Crush pork rinds.
5. Coat cauliflower pieces in Keto flour, egg wash, then crushed pork rinds.
6. Bake 20 minutes at 400 °F.
7. Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cup water.
8. In a saucepan on medium heat, mix soy sauce, minced garlic, honey, Sriracha.
9. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat and add cornstarch mixture to saucepan.
10. Return to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes.
11. Add baked cauliflower bites to the saucepan and coat thoroughly in sauce.
12. Return to the baking sheet and bake for two additional minutes at 400 °F.