4 oz Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds, finely crushed 16 oz jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined 1 large egg, beaten 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the crushed pork rinds with the parmesan cheese.
3. Place the beaten egg in a small bowl.
4. One at a time, coat the shrimp in the beaten egg, then with the pork rind mixture. Transfer to the non-stick baking sheet. Spray the shrimp with the olive oil spray.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through.