southern recipe small batch pork rinds, sea salt & cracked black pepper 1 1/2 cauliflower heads, steamed and mashed 1/2 cup almonds, crushed 1 cup romano cheese, shredded 1 egg 1 cup pesto mini mozzarella balls 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
1. Steam and mash 1 1/2 cauliflower heads.
2. Mix in almonds, romano cheese and mix well.
3. Add egg, pesto and mix well.
4. Mix 1/2 cup crushed pork rinds with 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs on a plate.
5. Using your hands, make a palm-sized ball of the mixture. Gently add a mini mozzarella ball into the middle of the ball and form the mixture around it.
6. Roll the ball in the pork rind crumb mix and place on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
7. Drizzle with olive and bake for 25 minutes at 400°F.