1 bag Southern Recipe Small Batch Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Rinds, crushed
1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
6 Tbsp. butter
2 tsp. vanilla
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
1 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
1. Break pork rinds into bite-sized pieces inside a gallon ziplock bag. Transfer the pork rinds to a large bowl.
2. In a medium heatproof bowl, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Gently heat over a double boiler, stirring regularly, until the chocolate and butter have melted and combined with the peanut butter to form a smooth mixture.
3. Add the vanilla, cinnamon and salt to the chocolate mixture. Stir.
4. Scrape the chocolate mixture out into the bowl of pork rinds and carefully stir to coat every piece.
5. Pour Swerve Sweetener into a large clean bowl and dump the pork rind mixture on top. Shake and stir the mixture to dust every chocolate pork rind piece.
6. Spread the finished Pork Rind Puppy Chow out on a lined cookie sheet to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.