Forget about the typical Chinese take-out, we've put together a recipe you'll never see at your local restaurant. Why? Because our secret ingredient is low carb pork rinds!
Ingredients: 1 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds Korean BBQ, crushed
1 cup pulled pork
1 pack spring roll sheets
1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
1 onion, chopped
1 large carrot, finely shredded
4 Tbsp. soy sauce
Vegetable oil for sautéing veggies
1 tsp garlic, minced
1/2 cup water
1. Prep the carrots, onions, cabbage and garlic.
2. In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
3. Cook onions for about 3 minutes or until they begin to become translucent.
4. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
5. Add carrots and cook about 3 to 4 minutes or until they become tender.
6. Add soy sauce.
7. Add cabbage and water. Stir well and allow cabbage to break down.
8. Add precooked pulled pork, mix well and cook until pork is heated throughly.
9. Once cooked, set aside in a bowl to cool down for about 10 minutes.
10. Working with one spring roll sheet at time, place the sheet as a triangle in front of you. Wet all edges of the spring roll sheet with an egg wash.
11. Sprinkle crushed Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds in the middle of each spring roll sheet.
12. Add about 2 tablespoons of filling in the bottom middle of the triangle.
13. Fold up and over the bottom part of the triangle. Fold the sides in twice. Continue to fold over until the spring roll is fully rolled up.
14. Coat with vegetable oil.
15. Add to air fryer and cook at 325ºF for 10 minutes - turning over after 5 minutes. Cook until golden.
16. Serve with your preferred dip.