Turn your ordinary breakfast routine into an extraordinary bold adventure with our stir fry frittata recipe. And because you use pork rinds in the mix, you'll get a protein-packed, low carb start to your day.
Ingredients: 1/2 cup Southern Recipe Small Batch Korean BBQ Pork Rinds, crushed
6 large eggs
1 1/2 cups leftover stir fry vegetables
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Whisk eggs in a medium bowl.
2. Add vegetables and pork rinds to the eggs. Mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
4. Heat oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
5. Add egg mixture and cook until edges are set, approximately 2 minutes.
6. Using a spatula, agitate eggs by scraping the sides and bottom of the skillet. Let the mixture sit undisturbed until edges are set, about 1 minute.
7. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, tilting the skillet and lifting edges up with a spatula.
8. Shake the skillet to loosen the frittata. Place a large plate over the skillet and invert frittata onto a large plate.
9. Slide frittata back into the skillet - top side to bottom; reduce heat to low. Cook until set, about 3 minutes.
10. Let the frittata cool in skillet 3 minutes, then invert onto a cutting board.
Season the frittata with salt and pepper. Cut into wedges to serve and garnish with Southern Recipe Small Batch Pork Rinds.